31st July 2014
Link reblogged from the square inch with 187,247 notes
sometimes i think that i am not so stereotypical of an american
and then i remember that i consider the coke freestyle machine one of the greatest modern inventions
i mean look at this thing
over 100 choices,…
31st July 2014
Photo reblogged from the square inch with 80,857 notes
Oh great, I’m an MNU bureaucrat. Or a prawn.
I’m the village witch! I get to fly around on a broom and have a smart-alek black cat for my best friend!
I’m a small-town frontier sheriff. In a town populated mostly by lizards, rodents, and other various desert creatures.
I’m Captain America.
A young peasant maid working in the house of painter, to become his talented assistant and the model for one of his most famous works.
I’m five plucky talking golden retriever puppies, then.
Oh fuck… the last movie I watched was Snowpiercer. So I guess I have to be the one to nut the naked Emperor, get my friends killed, destroy the world as we know it, and die for the cause now. Um… you’re welcome?
(@copperbadge, I blame you.) (Again.) (Still)
HAHAHAHAHA do documentaries count, because if so I’m John
motherF ucking Kennedy. (It was a very biased documentary.)
Haha I WIN. Snowpiercer, bitches. (If by “I win” you mean “you get to commit acts of inhumanity and then lead a revolution and discover the futility of toppling the existing power system and then destroying humanity,” and I do. So: on second thought: I lose. As, apparently, does humanity.)
I am also Captain America! So whoever upthread there was Captain America, it’s cool, I’m taking up the shield now!
I’m a well-read, feminist servant-turned-princess, and I’m very cool with that.
Prince of Egypt. I am a prophet.
I’d… rather not.
30th July 2014
Photo reblogged from Hank's Tumblr with 151,268 notes
Stitch and Toothless jammy jam!
Toothless and Stitch…correctly sourced this time :-)
30th July 2014
Link reblogged from So in Love With the Wrong World with 106,042 notes
It’s funny how science fiction universes so often treat humans as a boring, default everyman species or even the weakest and dumbest.
I want to see a sci fi universe where we’re actually…
29th July 2014
Link reblogged from doesn't suit you, princess. with 18,401 notes
1. I can borrow all your clothes.
Anything in your closet, no matter how fancy is co-owned by me, your best friend. I can borrow it for as long as I want. One stipulation to my borrowing your clothes is that you have to have worn the item at least once before I borrow…
28th July 2014
Photo reblogged from This is Ethan: Brotato Mark II with 764,109 notes
Before: Dinner with the family.
After: Arthur and the knights stopped by and need a place to hang.
I found them! fletchertables.com/
Google also informs me that it costs $50,000- $70,000
25th July 2014
Chat reblogged from When Words Become Superfluous with 134,926 notes
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE